The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff Free Download
Developer: The Sims Studio
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: June, 2017
Official Site: https://www.thesims.com/
Release Name: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Multi 17 Cracked-3DM
Game Version: Fitness Stuff DLC
Game Releaser: 3DM
Size: 21.2 G MB
About This Game
Elevate your Sim’s fitness and embody an active lifestyle with The Sims™ 4 Fitness Stuff. Challenge your Sims to scale the rock climbing treadmill as a fun way to burn energy and improve their physique. Choose from a collection of fashionable activewear, and decorate your Sim’s home with nature-inspired objects and décor.
Scale the climbing wall. Improve your Sim’s fitness skills and physique by ascending the all-new rock climbing treadmill. Complete climbing challenges, compete for the high score, and learn advanced bouldering techniques that’ll leave spectators in awe.
Get fit in style. Dress your Sims in athleisure apparel that’ll inspire them to reach their fitness goals. Choose an outfit from the collection of vibrant tops and bottoms, then pop in some earbuds and hit the gym, or wear the new look out on the town.
Shape up your space. Invite the outdoors into your Sim’s home with nature-inspired objects and décor that convey a sense of motion. Build a spacious fitness studio to watch workout videos, or create a modern bathroom space that’s perfect for a post-exercise soak.
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- At least 2 GB RAM
- 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better.
- DirectX 9.0c compatible
- At least 3 GB of free space (14 GB if installing with The Sims™ 4) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- Sound Card:
- DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- 15 GB of Hard Drive space
1. Unzip it
2. Run Origin.Games.Reg.Tools.v1.1-3DM.exe to restore the registry
3. Run the Sims 4 Launcher.exe to select the language to start the game