SpellForce 3 Free Download
Genre: RPG, Strategy
Developer: Grimlore Games , THQ Nordic
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Release Date: 7 Dec, 2017
Release Name: SpellForce 3 Beta
Game Version: Update Build 34348
Game Releaser: Cracked By 3DM
Size: 2.95 GB
About This Game
SpellForce 3 – The perfect blend between RTS and RPG!
SpellForce 3 goes back to the roots of the SpellForce saga. The story takes place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn and the players becomes a part of a rich high fantasy world named Eo.
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top Down RPG genres
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and develop his skillset as you prefer!
- Build to Fight: Build your own army and fight epic mass battles with it.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe that doesnt require having played any of the former SpellForce games. Fans will still find a lot of interesting connections.
- Rich universe & lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero.
- Apply some tactics: Use advance tactics with your RTS army to defeat your enemies
- Play on your own: Long Single Player Campaign of 30+ hours
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes – Play cooperatively or compete against each other
- Windows 7, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- 1024 MB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 5850)
- Version 11
- 10 GB available space
- Sound Card:
- DirectX compatible Sound card
- Additional Notes:
- These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
1. Extract Release
2. Launch The Game
SpellForce 3 Beta – Updates (Latest: July 21th 2017 Bugfixes & Balancing Update)
Update July 21th 2017
– Reworked character renderer in inventory
– Improved camera behavior to prevent clipping into most large objects
– Added drag and drop to trader UI
– Click and fight is now usable again
– Pause menu will now properly keep the game paused when changing interface settings
– Fixed multiple AI bugs, that made it far too easy / inefficient
– White Mage – Heal: reduced healing, reduced AoE extent, increased focus cost
– White Mage – Healing Circle: reduced healing
– White Mage – Elen’s Blessing: reduced healing
– White Mage – Judgement: increased damage
– Assassin – Teleport: doubled range
– Orc Mercenary: range 80 -> 100
– Orc Mercenary: DMG 12 -> 15
– Decreased repair speed of T1 Capital to 50%