Rust Free Download
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, RPG, Early Access
Developer: Facepunch Studios
Publisher: Facepunch Studios
Release Date: 11 Dec, 2013
Release Name: Rust v1992
Game Version: Update 1992 Devblog 164
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 2.97 GB
About This Game
The only aim in Rust is to survive.
To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town.
Whatever it takes to survive.
- Windows 7 64bit
- 2 ghz
- 8 GB RAM
- Version 9.0
- 8 GB available space
- Windows 10 64bit
- 3 ghz
- 16 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 980
- Version 12
- Broadband Internet connection
- 10 GB available space
1. Run Setup.exe.
2. Follow the prompts of the installer and set up the installation options that you need.
3. The game run through the Launcher.exe!
4. Enter the desired name of the player.
5. Enter the game and press F1.
6. Enter client.connect ip_adress: port, where “ip_adress” – IP address of the server, and “port” the port number.
Note: To play on the servers must run the Steam.
- client.connect rust-exp.alkad.org:28015
- client.connect rust-exp.alkad.org:28019
- client.connect rust-exp.alkad.org:22222
- client.connect the rust-exp .alkad.org: 6666
- client.connect survival-instinct.ru:29015
- client.connect rust1.knights-table.net:28241
- client.connect rust2.knights-table.net:28241