RiME Free Download
Developer: Tequila Works , QLOC
Publisher: Grey Box
Release Date: 26 May, 2017
Release Name: Rime v1.0 Cracked-BALDMAN
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 7.49 GB
About This Game
A land of discovery stretches out before you. Explore the beautiful yet rugged world of RiME, a single-player puzzle adventure. In RiME, you play as a young boy who has awakened on a mysterious island after a torrential storm. You see wild animals, long-forgotten ruins and a massive tower that beckons you to come closer. Armed with your wits and a will to overcome—and the guidance of a helpful fox—you must explore the enigmatic island, reach the tower’s peak, and unlock its closely guarded secrets.
Explore – Discover the mysterious island at your own pace. Interact with wildlife, search for hidden items or simply take in the sights and sounds.
Solve Puzzles – Make your way through the ancient ruins and its hidden marvels by solving puzzles with sound, light and shadow projection, perspective, platforming, and even time manipulation.
Find Secrets – Dive deeper into the boy’s backstory by uncovering dozens of secrets and collectibles.
Be Enchanted – Take in a beautiful world inspired by the wonders of the Mediterranean through a fusion of captivating music and color.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Intel Core i5 2310 2.9 GHz / AMD FX-6300
- 4 GB RAM
- GTX 550 Ti 1GB/ Radeon 6950 1GB or better
- 7700 MB available space
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Intel i5 3570k / AMD FX-8350
- 8 GB RAM
- GTX 770 2GB / Radeon R9 280X 3GB or better
- 7700 MB available space
1) Copy content of archive to “RiME\” folder (replace files)
2) You can change language in “RiME\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv137\Win64\steam_emu.ini”
3) Start “RiME\SirenGame\Binaries\Win64\RiME.exe”
* Release Name: Rime.v1.0.Crack.V3.by.BALDMAN
* Release Date: 31/05/2017
* Protection: Denuvo v4+ x64
- 1. As you guys use Codex steamemu anyway, I’ve included it into archive. Also this game can run without any steamemu at all, with english language only.
- 2. Game is super nice and you should support devs, buy it when you can do it. But the game will be much better without that huge abomination called Denuvo. In Rime that ugly creature went out of control – how do you like three fucking hundreds of THOUSANDS calls to “triggers” during initial game launch and savegame loading? Did you wonder why game loading times are so long – here is the answer 🙂 In previous games like Sgw3, Nier, Prey there were only about 1000 “triggers” called, so we have x300 here. Next – 300,000 called “triggers” were just warmup for Denuvo, after 30 minutes of gameplay it became 2 fucking MILLIONS of called “triggers”. Protection now calls about 10-30 triggers every second during actual gameplay, slowing game down. In previous games like Sgw3, Nier, Prey there were only about 1-2 “triggers” called every several minutes during gameplay, so do the math. Don’t forget that triggers is under VM and heavily obfuscated, which obviously does not improve perfomance.
- 3. But don’t worry, 2 millions of protection trigger calls are not enough to stop BALDMAN
Credit: BALDMAN for Crack & Fisher for Game files.
DOWNACE [4 GB]
MIRRORACE [4 GB]
GOOGLE DRIVE [4 GB]
MEGA [4 GB]
1FICHIER [4 GB]
BITLOAD [4 GB]
FILESCDN [4 GB]
GO4UP [4 GB]
HITFILE [4 GB]
JHEBERG [4 GB]
MULTIUP [4 GB]
NITROFLARE [4 GB]
RAPIDGATOR [4 GB]
TURBOBIT [4 GB]
TUSFILES [4 GB]
UPLOADROCKET [4 GB]
UPTOBOX [4 GB]
USERSCLOUD [4 GB]
WAYUPLOAD [4 GB]