Hyperspace Dogfights Free Download
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Sleeper Games
Publisher: Sleeper Games
Release Date: 14 May, 2018
Release Name: Hyperspace Dogfights-DARKSiDERS
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: Cracked By DARKSiDERS
About This Game
Out-boost your enemies, use gravity to your advantage and hyperspace-dodge through projectiles when things get too hairy.
Make your jet stronger and stranger by gathering some of the 150+ currently available passive and active items. Use over 50 randomly modified weapons against your opponent, including aerial melee options.
Engage zone specific enemy types in air and ground combat. Confront ten distinct bosses or even try surviving beyond that in endless play.
What do I do in Hyperspace Dogfights?
You fly a jet in a 2d environment and blow things up. You’ll be given randomized goals in order to complete enemy waves. In-between waves you’ll spend currency on items that modify your jet in various ways. Zones end with random boss encounters. Difficulty is pretty harsh, you’ll probably die a lot. But each next run will play out a little different. Throughout the game you’ll unlock additional items to find on later runs. The game is fairly light on story, but you might piece together things through item descriptions and combat chatter.
– Juicy, impact-full and tense 2d air combat, framed in a weird sci-fi universe
– Colorful pixel art, powered by the Pico8 16 color palette
– More than a hundred different passive items, some providing simple bonuses, some completely changing how your jet behaves
– More then 50 sci-fi jet weapons, including lasers, explosives and aerial melee options
– 40+ active items used for offense, defense or utility
– Strong focus on synergies and weird jet builds. Most items will interact with others, all passives can stack with themselves.
– 7 zones with distinct enemy composition to explore
– 10 bosses to die against
– 5+ player jets to fly, all coming with unlockable mk2 loadouts
– Various wave goals: Hunt ace pilots, raid ground targets, perform recon scans and more
– An adaptive soundtrack with combat and menu tracks, consisting of 14 tuns by ENUIT and Ole Toensen
– Persistent unlocks with lots of content upfront but some things only accessible through the endgame
– Optional endless mode (unlocked after second victory)
– Steam cloud save, cross platform
I’ve already seen mechanic X in game X. Not very innovative.
HDog was born from mashing together elements of my favorite roguelikes. So yeah, in the larger scope of indie games, it probably isn’t very innovative. Please expect the game to be an iterative but proven design with known mechanics and decent replayability. I had fun making it and weirdly enough I still have fun playing it, so I just hope that it works for you too! <3
Can I get the game without all that screenshake? That stuff gives me a headache…
Yep, all the feedback stuff can be configured/turned off in the options.
I found a bug?!?
We did a year long alpha but there is still the possibility that some things slipped through the cracks. Please report your findings in the steam forum or contact me on twitter and I’ll look into it.
<3 <3 <3
Stefan Widany – Sleeper Games
- At least Windows 7
- 2.8 GHz
- 4 MB RAM
- NVidia Gallium 0.4 NV 106
- 700 MB available space
- At least Windows 8
- 3.2 GHz
- 8 GB RAM
- GeForce GT 710
- 700 MB available space
1. Unpack, Mount or Burn!
Tags: DARKSiDERS, Hyperspace Dogfights, Hyperspace Dogfights Crack, Hyperspace Dogfights Download, Hyperspace Dogfights Free Download, Hyperspace Dogfights Repack, Hyperspace Dogfights Torrent, Hyperspace Dogfights Update