Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Download
Release Date: 21 Aug, 2012
Release Name: Counter Strike Global Offensive
Game Version: Update 18.104.22.168
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 5.43 GB
About This Game
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 14 years ago.
CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.
“Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999,” said Doug Lombardi at Valve. “For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS’ award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac.”
- Windows® 7/Vista/XP
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- 2 GB RAM
- Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- Version 9.0c
- 15 GB available space
1. Extract Release
2. Install The Game
Release from 7K:
Activation: the latest version of RevEmu
Installation time ~ 10 minutes
How to change the nickname?
– Open the folder with the game, find the file rev.ini
– A notebook open rev.ini file
– Find the line – PlayerName = “Player” replace “Player” in the “Your nickname”
How to go to the server?
1. Call the game console by pressing the tilde key “~”
2. In the window that appears, write: connect ip: port and press Enter (Enter)
servers list is in serverbrauzere from the game menu.
News & Changelog
2017-08-09 (v22.214.171.124) Patch Note
– Initial changes for pistols to emphasize the use of this class of weapons, starting with Tec-9.
– Tec-9: Tec-9 was tuned to improve the aiming while maintaining high mobility of the weapon. Current changes include:
– accuracy in shooting is improved
– Accuracy at fast shooting considerably decreases
– cartridges in weapons reduced to 18 and 90 respectively
– Improved system of limiting the height of the camera to include cases when the player is in the air, not allowing the video camera from the first person to rise above the head of the third person.
– Players now issue a landing sound if they do not sit down while they jump.
– Several inconsistencies were fixed when the sounds were not broadcast when the player closed the wall.
– Removed the way to run CS: GO, so there is another process