Hello boys ‘n girls!
The reception for 0.9 has been outstanding. It’s been the biggest, most popular update we’ve ever released – ever. It’s pretty awesome.
Many thanks to those who took the time to report issues (special mention to our early playtesters <3) – we’ve worked on resolving these issues and this pretty hefty patch shows that well.
Keep it up, by the way! You can give us your feedback, bug reports and suggestions on the forums. Also, you should definitely come and hang out on our Discord. Lots of players and devs there.
– Added an “editor camera” toggle removing the existing constraint from the camera such as the auto-ground snap, zoom in/out padding, etc. You can toggle it in the settings menu when in a game.
– Made the move attack being in the same spot in the pie menu for both Knights and Archers/
– In the keybindings menu, added a hotkey for the landscape task button.
– Increased the damage Minitrons cause to voxels.
– Fixed an issue where big savefiles were taking a huge time loading.
– Fixed an issue that caused the scoreboard in Invasion not to be displayed on Linux.
– Fixed an issue where a blueprint would be on your cursor if you quickly opened and closed storage management while in edit mode.
– Removed tutorial markers from the world editor, those are development tools that weren’t meant to be in a public release for now.
– Fixed an issue where Bricktrons working on a furnace or a workbench would frequently stop working, thinking they “can’t find what I need” when the resources were available.
– Fixed an issue where saving and loading a Sandbox game would break the total-play timer.
– Added icon for “Call to arms”.
– Fixed an issue where a construction task’s blueprints would appear even outside of editor mode if one of that task’s structures were partially built.
– Fixed certain boulders on Troubled Heaps not being diggable.
– Fixed an issue in multiplayer where clients would have rubble floating around their Bricktrons.
– Fixed an issue where you could assign Bricktrons to several tasks / tools at the same time.
– Fixed an issue where blocking the path to the “idle beacon” (the one near your crystal at the start) would cause AI malfunctions.
– Fixed an issue where Bricktrons weren’t digging the quarry layer by layer.
– Fixed an issue where the repair task’s blueprints were not the correct color.
– Fixed the wards looking like they’re complete if the first ingredient placed is an iron ingot.
– Fixed an issue where you couldn’t remove anti-blueprints from furnaces. Anti-blueprints are the orange “to be destroyed” ones, by the way.
– Fixed an issue where the selection circles broke if you hovered a structure as it got destroyed.
– Fixed colliders being misaligned on certain items.
– Fixed an issue where opening the pie menu on a blueprint you can’t see (because you’re not in editor mode) caused the dig voxel option to be missing.
– Fixed an issue where the music would sometimes randomly stop.
– Fixed an issue where Corruptrons had no defensive radius, meaning you could kill them at long range with no reaction on their part.
– Fixed an issue where thought bubbles would block your clicks.
– Fixed the landscape lacking a hotkey.
– Fixed an issue where the text in drop down menus wasn’t visible.
– Fixed an issue where Bricktrons would jump from one plank to the other on a ropebridge if it was too steep.
– Fixed an issue with LOD being set to medium by default.
– Fixed an issue where Corruptrons could all jump off onto the same voxel.
– Fixed an issue where Corruptrons would teleport back a few voxels when chasing Bricktrons.
– Fixed an issue where the operator icon on the catapult would start jumping around when a Bricktron was operating it.
– Removed a Corruptrons spawn on Plateau Mont-Royal because it was way too close to the player’s spawn. Personal bubble, dude.
– Fixed an issue where weaponstands couldn’t be destroyed via the pie menu.
– Fixed an issue where Bricktrons would destroy a layer of “crust” when harvesting plants.
– Slightly improved the issue where having too many tasks means you can’t see all of them in the taskbar. We’re still investigating a better solution.
– Fixed an issue where resetting the keybindings to default would remove all the “Left Shift” keybinds.
– Fixed an issue where changing keybindings while in-game could cause some unwanted behavior.
– Fixed an issue where Corruptrons could sometimes spawn inside of surface boulders, iron and brimstone.
– Fixed an issue where Archers didn’t consider crystals when calculating whether or not they can hit their target.
– Fixed an issue where Bricktrons could spawn in the void if their spawn crystal was too close to the edge of an island. Talk about not being given a chance.
– Fixed an issue where the split construction tool didn’t properly separate the two groups of blueprints.
– Fixed an issue where the taskbar didn’t update properly under the storage management section if you had the taskbar open.
– Fixed an issue where the radius of tasks wasn’t being saved.
– Fixed Bougre’s behavioral problems.
Aaaaaaaaand that’s all. Hope you enjoyed and don’t stop sharing your suggestions, bug reports and comments on the update. 🙂