Airmen Free Download
Airmen 0.65.1 – Airmen is a first person shooter where players build and battle their own custom airships. Start with an empty hangar and build a steampunk airship piece by piece. Once your ship is ready, you and up to four friends can crew your airship together into combat. Operate your vessel and destroy or commandeer others all in first person!
Genre: Action, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, Strategy
Developer: Airborne Games
Publisher: Airborne Games
Release Date: 26 Jul, 2017
Release Name: Airmen
Game Version: Update 0.65.1
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 38 MB
About This Game
Airmen is a first person shooter where players build and battle their own custom airships. Start with an empty hangar and build a steampunk airship piece by piece. Once your ship is ready, you and up to four friends can crew your airship together into combat. Operate your vessel and destroy or commandeer others all in first person! Airships are destroyed exactly how they’re built: piece by piece.
- Build your own airship with a growing catalog of 70+ parts!
- Equip your ships with cannons, gatling guns, pigeon-guided missiles, rams, harpoons, railguns, and player operated turrets.
- Battle 4v4 against human or AI airships.
- Crew your airship with a up to 4 friends.
- Board your enemies and commandeer their ship.
- Destroy airships by destroying individual components: an airship without engines can’t power it’s guns!
- Windows 7
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA NVS 5200M
- Version 10
- Broadband Internet connection
- 400 MB available space
- Additional Notes:
- GPUs that do not support geometry instancing will experience degraded performance.
1. Extract Release
2. Launch The Game
News & Changelog
Airmen Update 0.65.1: Siege Mode & Escort Mode
- Siege mode: Siege is a co-op gamemode with a preset AI team with unique spawn locations. Siege mode AI are typically immobile fortresses. Win by disabling all enemies.
- Escort Mode: Escort mode is a versus mode where teams must escort a single capture point to the other side of the map. Completing the escort or disabling all enemies for 30 seconds win the match. Disabled ships cannot contest. The point only moves when occupied by one team.
- You will be unable to respawn on a ship not controlled by your team if that ship is not your original ship. If your new homeship is on the enemy team you will instead spawn on your original ship. If you cannot spawn on that ship, you will be permenently killed.
- If time runs out, the team with the most capture points wins.
- Smoking barrel effects on carbine and revolver.
- Smoother bullet trail on carbine, gatling, and revolver.
- Replaced tree with a better looking and higher performance model/style.
- Opened up the hangar for better visual contrast.
- Grass fades in smoothly.
- Tweaked revolver model to look better proportioned.
- Less random crashes but possible performance drops.
- The reconstruct button will no longer grow after every use.
- Cleaned up the carbine model.
- Players can no longer climb cliffs with frequent spacebar application.
- Repair was inconsistent based on camera angle.
- Chat will no longer be locked after clicking a button.
- Fixed a bug where the victory timer did not reset if the victor changed during the countdown.
- Team blips do not immediately appear on all ships.