A Robot Named Fight! Free Download
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Matt Bitner Games
Publisher: Matt Bitner Games
Release Date: 7 Sep, 2017
Release Name: A Robot Named Fight-DARKSiDERS
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: Cracked By DARKSiDERS
Size: 90 MB
About This Game
A Robot Named Fight is a Metroidvania roguelike focused on exploration and item collection. Take on the role of a lone robot tasked with stopping a the entity known as Megabeast. Explore procedurally-generated labyrinths, uncover randomized power-ups and artifacts, find secrets, and blast meaty creatures in this deliciously gory Metroidvania.
Millennia of peace have passed since the mechanical gods ascended and left the lower order robots to cultivate the world. Unfortunately for those left behind, something forgotten and terrible stirs amidst the stars: the Megabeast, a pulsating moon-sized orb of flesh, eyes, mouths and reproductive organs – unleashing its children onto the world like an unstoppable plague.
- Explore a procedurally-generated labyrinth with more than 4 billion unique runs.
- Prove your worth with true permadeath.
- Take on over 50 menacing enemies solo or with a friend via local co-op.
- Adapt to a different item set every run with more than 60 unique items
- Complete achievements to unlock new content.
- Play using your favorite controller.
- Enjoy an unreasonable amount of meat!
- Windows XP SP2+
- Intel Pentium E2180 2.0 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- 1 GB RAM
- Anything with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capability
- Version 9.0
- 600 MB available space
1. Unpack, Mount or Burn!
2. Install! Copy crack to instal dir. Or let our installer do it 😉