4D Toys Free Download
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Developer: mtb design works, inc.
Publisher: mtb design works, inc.
Release Date: 2 Jun, 2017
Release Name: 4D Toys
Game Version: Update 1.0.2
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 126 MB
About This Game
What if you received a box filled with mysterious toys from the fourth dimension?
• Playfully explore and marvel at beautiful shapes powered by a groundbreaking 4D+time physics system.
• Poke, throw, roll and watch as they disappear into a dimension you can’t see.
• Get an intuitive feel for how four-dimensional objects behave:
• Become a child of the fourth dimension.
In this case the 4D is not time but a 4th dimension of space that works just like the first three dimensions we are familiar with. If you count time these toys are 5D.
It turns out that the rules of how objects bounce, slide and roll around can be generalized to any number of dimensions, and this unique toy lets you experience what that would look like.
• Over 100 beautiful interactive scenes to play with, with more to be added in updates.
• Groundbreaking 4D+Time Physics Engine that uses new mathematics created for this project.
• Bonus: 2D/3D “Flatland” Interactive Explanation teaches by analogy about a fourth spatial dimension.
• Both VR and regular (Mouse and keyboard) support.
Some things to do:
• Manage to fit the hypercube into the hyperhole!
• Use the 4D shapes as fancy, perfectly symmetric, fair dice that have 5, 8, 16, 24, or even 120 and 600 sides!
• Make a stack of 4D hypercubes and smash it!
• Set up an interesting path for a few 4D dominoes!
• Unbind Rings using the fourth dimension!
• Make levers that throw hypercubes into the fourth dimension!
• “Squeeze” out objects into the fourth dimension!
• Play in a 4D ball pit!
• See Tesseracts (i.e. 4D hypercubes) slide down slopes!
- Windows 7 or Higher
- VR: Intel Core i5 4590 equivalent or greater. Non-VR: Core i7-4960HQ @ 2.60GHz equivalent or greater
- 2 GB RAM
- VR: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater. Non-VR: Gefore GT 750M equivalent or greater
- 160 MB available space
1. Extract Release
2. Launch The Game
Note: VR Optional
Credit: VGed666 for the game files.
Version 1.0.2: The Gyrochoron Update!