20XX Free Download
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Batterystaple Games , Fire Hose Games
Publisher: Batterystaple Games
Release Date: 16 Aug, 2017
Release Name: 20XX
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 255 MB
About This Game
If you like roguelikes or Mega Man, 20XX is for you!
20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!
20XX also features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the interwebs!
20XX supports 1-2 players locally or online via Steam. (Online play is 90% stable at this time.)
- Crisp, precise controls – do exactly what you want your character to!
- Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
- Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
- Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
- All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
- Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
- Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There’s also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of one.)
- Persistent Upgrades: as you play 20XX, you’ll earn Soul Chips, which unlock powerful Permanent Upgrades and expand the pool of items that can you can find as you play!
- Windows XP
- Toaster processor or better (2009+)
- 1024 MB RAM
- Any card made during or after 2009
- Version 9.0c
- 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes:
- Laptop users: Some laptops will default to running 20XX off of their integrated GPU (instead of your good GPU). We strongly recommend that you run 20XX on your dedicated GPU.
- Two toaster processors or better (2011+)
- Something made in the last five years
- Version 9.0c
1. Extract Release
2. Launch The Game